• What inspired you to start writing?
Ans. Used to sit in libraries for hours, which eventually created a sense of interest in English. A bit social-minded. Even after death, our words via pen stays and lead. Thus started writing.
• How long have you been writing?
Ans. It’s been 8 years
• When did you start writing?
Ans. When I was doing my 5th standard, started participating in the article quest.
• Have you always wanted to be a writer?
Ans. Yeah..biggest aim in life is to become an author
• When did you first consider yourself a writer?
Ans. Official writer, in the sense, when I started participating in anthologies
• What is your favorite childhood book?
Ans. Nancy drew’s books. Though not my favorite that was the childhood book that stands by.
• Do you view writing as a kind of spiritual practice?
• What is the first book that made you cry?
And. Chetan Baghat sir’s Half girlfriend
• Does writing energize or exhaust you?
Ans. Generally energies
• Do you think someone could be a writer if they do not feel emotions strongly?
Ans. Definitely yes. Because I used to write when I feel extremely happy and extremely sad. That’s where my passion had a start
• What does literary success look like to you?
Ans. Being a Maths student, getting introduced into literature life, and making a huge and rocking success is quite an arrogant moment. And I love it.
Tea or coffee
Hot or cold
Movie or book
Coke or Pepsi
Ans. Sorry, both are not good for your health.
Toilet paper – over or under
Ans. Sorry, Not in my culture
Morning person or Night owl
Ans. Morning person
Shower or bath
City or country
Social Media or book
Ans. Both are quite important, though books stand as personal interest and social media stands as the outlook.
Paperback or eBook