this book which is a building block of our life, you will be mesmerized reading that. It is one of the main stories which was told by Yogi Raman to Julian while he was there in Silvana learning and growing and this story is the masterpiece of this book. The book is all about that particular story so I won’t tell much.
And John here in the book plays the character who listens to Julian narrating and asks him questions about the journey and about what he learns from the voyage. And that will be more clear to you when you will read this book.
It’s just too religious.
Lessons to be learned –
1) Master Your Mind
2) Follow your Purpose
3) Practice Kaizen
4) Live with discipline
5) Respect your time
6) Selflessly serve others
7) Embrace the present
Some advice from Robin Sharma in the book….
1. The secret of happiness is simple and reachable: we need to find out what we truly love to do and then direct all of our energy and focus towards doing it. Once we do this, abundance flows into our life and all our desires are filled with ease and grace.
2. We should Never forget the importance of living with exhilaration. Never neglect to see the exquisite beauty in all living things. Stay focused on your purpose. The Universe will take care of everything else.
3. Do The Things You Fear The Most because The Universe favors the brave. When you resolve to lift your life to its highest level, the strength of your soul will guide you to a magical place with magnificent treasures.
4. Time slips through our hands like grains of sand, never to return. Those who use time wisely from an early age are rewarded with rich, productive, and satisfying lives.
5. The noblest thing you can do is to give to others. Give it back to the needy and society. Start focusing on your higher purpose and bigger reason to live and succeed.