I have always been interested in the topic of the subconscious mind, to me it is where ideas are born from, where people’s conscious personalities and actions stem from. I like the idea of being able to program it to work more for me in my daily life was intriguing. As the author says our Subconscious is at work 24 hours a day for every day of our lives. Breathing and heartbeat and all our bodily functions we do not give a second thought about even when we are sleeping are controlled by our subconscious.
This remarkable book has already helped readers the world over achieve the seemingly impossible just by learning how to bring the incredible force of the subconscious under their control. Now you, too, can learn these powerful techniques for changing your life simply by changing your beliefs.
Dr. Murphy combines time-honored spiritual wisdom with cutting-edge scientific research to explain the influence of the subconscious mind on everything you do. And he presents simple, practical, and proven-effective exercises that can turn your mind into a powerful tool for improving your everyday life. Filled with inspiring real-life success stories, this invaluable user’s guide to your mind will unlock the secrets to success in whatever endeavor you choose.
Inside you’ll discover how to use the subconscious mind to:
* Increase the health and even cure the body of many common ailments
* Get the promotion you want, the raise you need, the recognition you deserve
* Build the confidence to do the things you never dared — but always wanted — to do in life
* Develop friendships and enhance existing relationships with co-workers, family, and friends
* Strengthen your marriage or primary love relationship
* Overcome phobias, compulsions, and bad habits
* Learn the secret of “eternal youth” and much, much more!
With this book as your guide, there are no LIMITS to the prosperity, happiness, and peace of mind you can achieve simply by using The Power of Your Subconscious Mind.
This is a great informative, easy to read, and most of all helpful book. The difference for me between good and great self-help or psychological book is how many of the ideas in the book could be used in everyday life, I did not find anything in this book that could not be used in anyone’s everyday life. Also, it has stood the test of time already.