- What inspired you to start writing?
Ans. Actually, somebody’s voice inspired me to start writing. Once I heard someone singing Qawali in the dargah. His voice was so beautiful that it touched my heart and I went to see that person. After coming home I thought to write something on that melodious voice.
- How long have you been writing?
Ans. Now its been 6 years.
- When did you start writing?
Ans. I started writing when I was 14 years old.
- Have you always wanted to be a writer?
Ans. No. That voice made me a writer.
- When did you first consider yourself a writer?
Ans. When I wrote my first book, I considered myself a writer.
- What is your favorite childhood book?
Ans. The first book that I read was Chetan bhagat’s Five point someone.
- Do you view writing as a kind of spiritual practice?
Ans. Yes, I do.
- What is the first book that made you cry?
Ans. My own book made me cry. Another book that made me cry is Dr. Aditya Nighhot’s Until love sets us apart.
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
Ans. It energizes me.
- Do you think someone could be a writer if they do not feel emotions strongly?
Ans. I feel everyone can be an author as everyone has their own stories.
- What does literary success look like to you?
Ans. I have not earned a lot of success from literature but it has always given me inner peace.
Tea or coffee
Hot or cold
Movie or book
Coke or Pepsi
Toilet paper – over or under
Morning person or Night owl
Ans. Morning person
Shower or bath
City or country
Social Media or book
Paperback or eBook